Friday, April 27, 2012

Pictureless post

I have a few projects in the works, so I won't be able to post as often as I'd like.  First, I pulled out the bushes in the front so that I can "young it up" as Ina (my Realtor) likes to say.  I posted an ad on Craigslist for free bushes, and wouldn't you know, I had people lining up to dig out the bushes for free!  I should have done that the first time around instead of laboring away for hours.  Now I just have to design a new garden bed, transplant a few of the existing plants, and buy a few new ones.  I'm thinking a few some hydrangeas or azaleas.

I've planted my Victory Garden v3 this year.  In the back, it's cilantro, tatsoi, peas, and green beans.  On the side, 6 tomato plants, including a purple one, broccoli, eggplant, peppers, and strawberries.  In the front, cucumbers and strawberries.  I still remember BoBo ripping a green tomato off the vine and running around the yard with it last year.  I can't wait to see her again, she's the best little grump I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment