Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nothing but work.


Before

So in my last post, I think I mentioned the removal of the front bushes.  After they were removed, I was left with a semi-circle of half-trampled purple flowers.   Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the destruction.  After several weeks of artful sketching on MSPaint, I decided to seed the front half with grass and plant flowering bushes in the back to provide a little bit of privacy on the front porch.
I took out the poisonous berry bush on the far left, transplanted about 40% of the purple flowers, planted a few more daffodils, and seeded the front half.  If I don't run out of steam tonight, I'll run down to Lowes to pick up some white azaleas.  I'll have to transplant the row of tulips in the back before I plant the bushes.  Can't wait until it's all done, and all of the grass grows in.
  
After.. for now



No comments:

Post a Comment