So in my last post, I think I mentioned the removal of the front bushes. After they were removed, I was left with a semi-circle of half-trampled purple flowers. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the destruction. After several weeks of artful sketching on MSPaint, I decided to seed the front half with grass and plant flowering bushes in the back to provide a little bit of privacy on the front porch.
I took out the poisonous berry bush on the far left, transplanted about 40% of the purple flowers, planted a few more daffodils, and seeded the front half. If I don't run out of steam tonight, I'll run down to Lowes to pick up some white azaleas. I'll have to transplant the row of tulips in the back before I plant the bushes. Can't wait until it's all done, and all of the grass grows in.
|After.. for now|