Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ghost poop.

I've been on poop patrol ever since Singer's birthday.  Why?  She had a run in with some chicken soup bones and the trash.  More like she ran into the trash can with her mouth open.  We called the vet right away to see if we should take her in for an x-ray.  After the vet asked about Singer's age, breed and weight, she advised us to hang tight and watch for loss of appetite, vomiting, constipation, or bloody poo.

It's been pretty clear that the first three have not been a problem.  I have been on poop watch though, and this is what I saw this morning:

Ghost poop.  Chicken bone calcium poop.  I'll take this over the 4th symptom anytime though.  And Singer will be glad when I stop following her into her secret pooping area and poking her ghostly works of art with a stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment