Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up.

Mantel Merriment (!)


Singer and Bo spent Christmas in CT and NY this year, so Santa came several times.  Their booty included  treats, a hair brush and the whopper, a fence that will be installed later this week.  Pretty soon, Singer and Bo will be able to run around with reckless abandon in their backyard.  If you've never gotten a fence installed, those things are not cheap!   I wonder if I can take the fence with me when I move?  My next house will definitely have a fence.

On Christmas Eve, my parents and I loaded up the car with the doggies and went Christmas light hunting and found an amazing property that had been decorated like a gingerbread village.  It was truly a sight to behold.  I love everything about Christmas, from the lights to the festivity to the time spent with family.  CHRISTMAS!


Singer has the Christmas zoomies.




In any event, my parents were thrilled so see Singer, and she was thrilled to show off with some extra fast zoomies in their yard.

Bo, on the other hand, was content to gnaw on a tennis ball after giving chase.

Unflappable concentration






In other Bo news, someone has expressed interest in adopting Bo.  As you know, Bo is a foster that I have had for almost 7 months now.  My family has grown quite attached to her, despite her old lady quirks.  So much so that she stays with my parents half-time these days.  If push came to shove, I would adopt her myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment