Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where No Bo Has Ever Gone.

As you know, Bo is a foster dog.  That means, theoretically, that a loving family may one day take Bo home so that she may join their family.  However, there is something, in industry parlance, known as the "foster fail".  The foster fail is what happens when a foster family decides to adopt said foster dog.  ACOs and dog rescues love foster fails.

There are a couple of things that keep me from adopting Bo, including in no particular order: (1) my roommate does not like her, (2) she and Singer are both divas, and (3) if I adopt Bo, I won't have room to adopt others.  Recently, my dog-loving boss offered to adopt Bo.  But... what if I miss her too much?  She has such spunk and personality, and is also the world's most obnoxious and effective watch dog (but only at my house).

No comments:

Post a Comment