Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July Fourth (and second)

@ town fireworks

It should surprise no one that this overgrown kid is in love with fireworks.  I usually try to get to as many shows as I can every July.  This year was no exception, even if I'm not sure that I succeeded.  We hit an old school car show, food trucks and a local wing spot on Thursday prior to the town fireworks show (yay for walking distance fun!), and then the local teen center--- err, froyo shop.  I'm pretty sure the average age of the clientele that night was 12.  Including the three of us "adults".







 On Saturday, we hit the local private beach shows and accidental bonfires.  [Inedible] crabs and a very edible roast pig were also involved.

Caught a crab.
Sunset.

Over 20 private shows.

Not zoomed; they were that close.  Is my hair on fire?



No comments:

Post a Comment