Saturday, March 29, 2014

Decadent New Zealand: Fruits and food

I gained a few pounds on the trip.  Not entirely sure why...

Afghan cookie at the saddest cafe in NZ, just outside of Christchurch.
Post-run sugar at the Wellington Farmer's Market.
Fergburger, the Queenstown institution.  I got the Lamby.
Venison at V. Know in Queenstown.
Gummy worms at a Cromwell fruit stand.  
My score from the Wellington Farmer's Market.
A peacherine (eh), kiwiberries (yum!) and some sugary sweet plums.
Kiwiberry up close.
Mussels at V. Know in Queenstown.
My first NZ lambchops care of my awesome cousin.
An American(o) in NZ.
Not just any potato chips, but NZ potato chips!
Whole fish at the Wedding @ the Boatshed in Wellington.
Cappuccino at Fraser's in Auckland after a morning walk to Mt. Eden.  
Highly addictive.
Cookies and jelly candy INSIDE the chocolate.  Yeah.  
I'll have a flip-flop shaped cookie, please.
A "Lamington".  As a cream non-lover, it was still ok.
Venison pie.  Basically, you cannot get away from pies.
You wouldn't want to.  They are mostly delicious.
My first Scotch Egg @ Christchurch Farmer's Market.
Hey, they have orange cox!  Huh?  Orange cox!
No, it's a "Cox Orange", found only in NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment