Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Damage

The terrible twosome, surveying the damage.
What used to be Singer's pooping tree.  Apparently, when
Singer saw her old pooping grounds for the first time, she just stared.
In the grand scheme of things, my parents didn't fare too badly in the storm.  Yes, a giant tree next to the house toppled over and they lost power, water, phone, and heat for 6 or 7 days, but no one was hurt.  This giant tree resides right above their bedroom, and luckily, toppled straight back into the yard, crushing a fence.  No people, no cars, no dogs, just a fence.    

I ended up hosting everyone at my house for the rest of the week.  Two dogs, parents and me makes for a tight squeeze, but they were good times over all.  :)
Wish I'd figured out how to change shutter speed.
Would have been an awesome shot of her zooming around the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment